How does the home recycling collection service work?
- We provide the office with a roll of 10 blue recycling refuse bags on the first collection day of every month.
- All of your recyclables (paper, cardboard, certain plastics, glass, cans and cartons such as Tetra Pak) can all be placed in the same blue recycling refuse bags- Hawk Flight take care of the sorting. We also collect electronic waste- anything with a plug, however we do not collect batteries and light bulbs.
- One of the benefits of making use of our recycling collection service is that you do not have to sort your recycling into different bags i.e. all of the recycling can be placed into one blue recycling refuse bag.
- Place your recycling outside on your kerb every week on your designated collection day for collection and we will collect it.
- Please note that we do not carry out collections on public holidays. In this case please keep your recycling until the following week and we will collect everything then.
How do I sign up for Whole Earth Recycling’s home recycling collection service?