Recycling these materials can help us to make…
Linerboards, cardboard, egg trays, bath tissue products, kitchen and industrial paper towelling, etc.
Benefits of recycling paper & cardboard
- Recycling paper saves energy & saves our trees. It also creates less toxic bi-products and helps our over-crowded landfills.
- 54kg’s of recycled newspaper will save 1 tree. The average person uses about 50kg’s of paper a year.
- The recycling of 1 ton of paper material will save about 3 cubic meters of landfill space.
* Please ensure all paper & cardboard is kept dry. Do not put with wet recycling.
- White & colour office paper
- Writing, computer & invoice paper
- Envelopes (without windows)
- Gift wrapping paper
- Cereal boxes
- Core from toilet rolls and paper towels
- Boxes and cartons (printed and unprinted)
- Flyers & catalogues
- Telephone books
- Banana boxes
- Paper wrappers (around reams of office paper)
- Laminated, plasticized (shiny) coated paper
- Paper Plates
- Post – it notes
- Paper Towel
- Egg boxes
- Waxed and grease proof paper
- Waxed plastic coated paper
- Overheads projector sheets
- Potato pockets / charcoal bags / brown bags
- Wax coated boxes or cartons